Move over pumpkin spice, we're all about the chai this winter!
Packed full of whole leaf tea, herbs and spices, our chai tea temples make for the perfect chai latte! All natural, no added sugar and SUPER simple to make at home.
Intrigued? Check out our dead simple guide for how to make a chai latte at home:
how to make a chai latte:
- Pop 1 chai tea temple in your mug.
- Cover with boiling water (about ¼ mug).
- Leave to brew for 3-5 minutes. The longer the brew, the stronger the flavour
- Add a squeeze of agave syrup if you want a touch of extra sweetness.
- While your tea is brewing, make some hot frothy milk. If you’re fancy and have a milk frother, kudos to you. If not, don’t worry, you can simply heat some milk on the hob or in the microwave and give it a quick whisk by hand after (careful, it’s hot…)
- Top your mug with the milk et voilà.
To take your latte game to the next level, dust with powdered cinnamon or chocolate - or give chilli chai a try, for a spicy kick! If you're after something caffeine-free, our spiced winter red tea also makes a fab latte.
So there we have it - a super simple chai latte recipe for you to really up your tea drinking game this winter! If you give them a go at home, be sure to tag us on instagram (@teapigsus) as we'd love to see!