super easy, real, freshly brewed iced teas!
Forget those sugary, bottled iced teas you might have tried before. Freshly brewed iced teas made with real ingredients are just so much tastier and better for you! All teas taste great iced – fact. You can use any black, green, white or oolong teas; or try fruit and herbal bends to make caffeine free iced teas. If they contain real, whole pieces of fruit and herbs, they will give you lots and lots of flavor – it’s a bit like making your own cordial.
- 1 tea temple (or 2 tsp whole leaf tea)
- 1 cup freshly boiled water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh fruit to garnish
- Take 1 tea temple per person and pour in freshy boiled water so that it just covers the tea temple.
- Brew for at least 5 minutes – but the longer it’s left to brew, the better!
- Top with cold water & ice cubes (a tea temple can be left in, but remember to strain out the tea leaves if using loose!)
- Add some fresh fruit for extra flavour. Lemons & limes go well with traditional teas, and berries and passion fruit taste amazing with fruit and herbal teas.
Super-size the recipe to make a pitcher for sharing. We reccomend using 4 or 5 tea temples per pitcher or use one of our bulk pitcher bags perfect for summer BBQ's!
Our favorite iced tea combos:
English Breakfast - the classic. Add a slice of lemon and a squeeze of honey for extra sweetness.
Liquorice and mint straight up – the liquorice root provides all the flavour you need!
Super fruit with fresh berries and passion fruit
Pssst... have you tried our cold brew teas? These have been specially designed to brew quickly in cold water - amazing!
Interested in more recipes?